Parimatch bookmaker office is one of the top popular betting companies. The history of the office begins in 1994. Very quickly Parimatch entered the international market. Today, the bookmaker is licensed in the jurisdictions of Curacao and Alderney. Online betting has been offered since 2000 and Parimatch has become officially recognized as the most popular bookmaker in India. The office offers betting players several deposit options. Parimatch minimum withdrawal money can also be deposited in different ways, but it is recommended to read the terms before choosing the method.
It is important for the bettors to remember one important Parimatch withdrawal rules, which applies to almost all bookmakers, including Parimatch. What method a bettor used to make a deposit to his game balance, the same option he is obliged to use to withdraw money. For example, if the account was deposited via cell phone, Parimatch India withdrawal to the card will not be available.
The list of options offered for Parimatch India withdrawal time funds is the same as the number of methods available for depositing. The exception is payment terminals – withdrawing money through payment terminals, of course, is impossible.
To determine the most convenient withdrawal option, read the terms and conditions of each individual method.
Withdrawing funds to a bank card
Bank cards are rightfully considered the most convenient option for Parimatch withdrawal review from bookmakers’ offices, as more than 80% of people actively use debit and credit cards to pay for various goods and services. Consequently, bookmakers make deposits via card and then withdraw funds in the same way.
Parimatch withdrawal allows you to transfer your winnings to any bank card issued by VISA or MasterCard. The fee is 1.7-1.8% depending on the card issuing bank. For other currencies we do not charge any fees, regardless of the amount of Parimatch withdrawal limit. Term of crediting funds to bank card varies from 5 minutes to 3 working days, in most cases money is credited as soon as possible.
To withdraw money to your bank card, a trader needs to perform a number of simple actions:
- Authorize in the Parimatch bookmaker’s office.
- Scroll down the site and click on the “Withdrawals” tab.
- Choose a bank card by clicking on the “Order” button – pay attention to the list of currencies.
- Enter a withdrawal amount that does not exceed your balance.
- Click “Order” and then enter the payment details of your card.
Withdraw to Mobile Phone
Mobile payments are another popular withdrawal option – players can make deposits to their mobile operators using their game balance.
It is possible to deposit via mobile operators – the bookmaker does not charge any commission for the transfer of funds, and the terms of crediting the money usually vary from 5 minutes to 12 hours. Parimatch charges a 1% deposit fee. Deposit times also vary from 15 minutes to 12 hours.
This withdrawal option is easy to use:
- Login to your account on the official website.
- Open the “Payments” tab.
- In front of the desired option, click “Order”.
- Specify the amount to recharge your mobile balance.
- Enter your cell phone number and complete the funds transfer.
Withdraw to e-wallets
Electronic purses for many people became a convenient alternative to a bank card, because with their help it is possible to buy goods and services online. Consequently, withdrawing your winnings to an e-wallet is a popular option for the Parimatch betting bank. The range of options depends on the withdrawal currency.
If the winnings are withdrawn in US dollars or euros, there are more options – Skrill, Perfect Money, EcoPayz, Jeton and Webmoney. Bookmaker does not charge any commission for funds transfer, and winnings are credited to the wallets from 15 minutes to 12 hours.
Follow these steps to transfer money to electronic wallets:
- Enter your username and password to access your personal account.
- Select the “Payments” tab at the bottom of the site.
- To the right of the desired payment system click on “Order”.
- Specify the withdrawal amount, making sure that it is available on the balance.
- Enter number of your e-wallet and finish the transaction.
Except for e-wallets you can withdraw money from Parimatch BK via bank transfers or cash out your winnings through cash desks – the addresses of cash withdrawal points can be clarified on the website.
The bookmaker was one of the first to provide the possibility to make withdrawals in cryptocurrency – Parimatch supports innovation and financial progress. Withdrawal is made in fiat money, which are automatically converted into bitcoins at the current exchange rate at the moment of crediting to the crypto wallet.
Reasons of refusal in payment of winnings
If a trader cannot withdraw money from Parimatch account, the following reasons are possible:
- Withdrawal is available only for users who have been verified in the bookmaker’s office.
- Withdrawal of funds in Parimatch is possible only after 24 hours from the moment of the first deposit.
- The dealer needs to make sure that the payment details match the ones specified when registering the account. You can withdraw money only to your cards, e-wallets, phone numbers, etc.
- If the bookmaker has caught the kapper in fraud, the account is blocked and the account is frozen until the circumstances are clarified.
Often Parimatch offers registered users bonus programs. Withdrawal of funds may not be available if a player has not yet complied with the conditions of the bonus program – for example, if several bets have to be placed in the amount of the bonus.
In addition, the balance may not have the required amount of funds.
What to do if the bookmaker does not withdraw money?
First, the trader needs to check whether there is an amount on the account, whether he has passed verification, and whether withdrawal is available, according to the rules of the bookmaker. If it is still not possible to take the winnings, contact technical support, e-mail or through the feedback form on the website.
- How to withdraw money from Parimatch?
In order to withdraw money from Parimatch to your bank card or account you have to: select the method of withdrawal; specify the amount of withdrawal and beneficiary details (account number or card). All you need to do afterwards is to confirm the withdrawal request and wait for its processing.
- Can I withdraw without verification?
No, because player verification is compulsory for withdrawal.
- How to verify at Parimatch?
To verify you need to upload your passport data and photo and your own photo with the passport in hand in your personal cabinet in the “Personal details” section. You will be notified by e-mail as a result of verification.