Snooker (emphasis “y”) is a kind of billiards in which color-blind people simply have no chance. The goal of the game is to drive different colored balls into the pockets alternately, alternating red with non-red. And score points awarded for each ball that hits the pocket. The highest score (seven) is given for the black ball. Red balls after hitting the pocket are removed from the table, and balls of other colors return to their original positions. There is a possibility of PariMatch betting snooker India.
Snooker is one of the most popular games in the world. This is a type of billiards that can be played by several people. The game appeared in the 19th century. It is not known exactly who created this kind of billiards. It is assumed that the creator is a native of Great Britain, who led the colonial army in India. That is why the game is widespread abroad. She also became popular in Australia, the UK.
In 1970, snooker was played by real professionals from many countries of the world. The rules of this game were officially formalized as early as 1919. The most prestigious event is considered to be the World Championship, which attracts the most famous athletes.
Players Also Liked
For everyone, snooker betting online PariMatch is available. Snooker was invented in the second half of the 19th century, and today it has become the most spectacular variety of billiards. The annual World Championship collects huge ratings on television, and the British are still the strongest snooker players.
The issue of making billiards an Olympic sport has been discussed for more than 20 years. Until now, billiards has not been included in the Olympic program and will not be included in the next Olympiad either. The queue to get into the Olympic family is really long.
In addition, it is not in favor of snooker that the career of an “athlete” can last a very long time there. And this means that, potentially, there can be many veterans. Moreover, if there is a high-class veteran, then he easily defeated all the youngsters, and even without a fight. Therefore, it turns out that this sport is not Olympic in principle, since the main principle of the Olympiad is the peak of the skill of young athletes who, in their short career, want to get to the Olympus.
The problem here is that among the many types of billiards and the many rules, it is not yet possible to single out the discipline that could be called a sport for the Olympiad. The billiard federations are also in turmoil. A lot of this sport has been commercialized. Although billiards is a very spectacular sport and many would like to see it at the Olympics, this is still not feasible.
Ways to Bet
Snooker betting bonuses PariMatch is for new users. There are several types of snooker bets. Main types of rates.
- you can guess who will be the winner of the duel; betting on the result of a match is the most common and popular;
- you can guess the score; it is this type of bet that can bring more profitability, since the coefficient is usually the highest here;
- you can bet on the athlete who will win the tournament; this is the longest event, you will have to wait until the championship ends;
- you can guess the exact score in the frame; although this is a difficult task, every Better always has a chance; here you need to understand the game well, you need to know the opponents in detail, you need to take into account various factors that can affect the outcome of the match;
- you can bet on the winner of a separate frame;
- you can make special ponds: for total century, breaks, points.
- You should use the snooker betting guide PariMatch.
In-Play Betting Markets
How to bet on snooker? Use snooker betting tips PariMatch. Everyone must choose a strategy for themselves in advance. Do not immediately give preference to a strong player who is sure. This may lead to irreparable results. Often, many strong players will lose. Bets on snooker should only be made after a full analysis of numerous games. To do this, it is recommended to refer to the review, to the analytics of many experts.
It is better to make a comparative analysis, look at face-to-face meetings. You need to fully understand all the nuances, so beginners are advised to decide another sport that they understand well. It is necessary to get acquainted with all the conditions, with the rules.
Many bettors use their strategy for a particular game. This helps them make good profits by constantly guessing the score of a single match. Strategies:
- It must be taken into account that when large tournaments are held, then the rest between fights can be 1-2 days, which means that the result can be predictable if the athlete did not rest before the competition.
- You need to analyze the match in advance, not paying attention to the player’s achievements.
- Many young athletes beat players. This factor should be taken into account. Upon detailed analysis, one can bet on the inexperienced. The coefficient in bookmakers for a beginner is high.
- Athletes prepare seriously for big tournaments. They should not be compared with a regular tournament.
- Eminent opponents are loyal to many young players. In such fights, inexperienced players usually win a couple of frames.
- If there are 2 principal opponents, then the bet should be placed on the total.
How to play snooker? The main goal of the game of snooker is to get the balls into the pocket. You need to score as many points as possible to win the game. The bullets are stacked in a pyramid and broken by a cue blow. Players begin to choose positions and take turns approaching the table. The games depend on the points scored.
The maximum points per series are 147 (no free ball) and 155 (free ball). To do this, you have to score all the balls in a certain sequence. There are several types of this game. The most popular is English snooker. Competitions are held on special English tables measuring 6 by 12 feet.
Professional players. The game of snooker also has famous personalities. One of them is Joe Davis. This is the most famous player, 15 times becoming the first in the world championships. From 1927 to 1946 he had no equal. It was he who was awarded the order, issued in the British Empire only to selected people.
Famous events in snooker. In addition to famous players, there are tournaments in snooker that deserve special attention. This should include:
- tournament for champions,
- British Championship.
They gather fans and people who are well versed in this game. Tournaments are live. For this there is PariMatch snooker life betting. Bookmakers give their odds on them.