Parimatch Dota 2 is a free online multiplayer MOBA game with ten players in a standard game, five on each of two teams. Before the game starts, all participants choose different heroes, which cannot be repeated.
The game has several different modes, with most games lasting between 30 and 60 minutes. The action unfolds on a map with through lines – top (top), middle (mid) and bottom (bot). Squads of creeps – small warriors without abilities, controlled by the computer – move towards each other along these lines. In addition to allied and enemy creeps, there are neutral creeps that live in the forest between the lines.
The game continues until players on one of the teams destroy the enemy throne. In order to do this, you have to go through the whole map and take down several towers – buildings that cause damage and protect the throne.
Along the way the players need to fight with each other and creeps to earn experience points, thus boosting their own level. The game has money, which can be used to buy items that increase certain characteristics of the heroes.
What you need to know before betting on Dota 2
Winning in Dota 2 by yourself while battling against five other players is impossible – you need to work as a team. That’s why professional Dota 2 teams train together all the time and don’t often change squads.
Each of the participants takes one of five positions: Midrider (stands on the middle line), Kerry (main attacking player), Offliner (pumps skills in the forest on neutral creeps and later initiates battles), Seven-sapper (helps allies in battles) and Sapper (heals other heroes). Players can switch roles during the season, but usually occupy the same position over the course of the game.
Before you start doing Parimatch Dota 2 betting, you need to get familiar with the teams and types of tournaments. On the website of the Parimatch betting company you can:
- Track the latest team results, place in the world rankings. The statistics will show what kind of form the team is in;
- look at the statistics of full-time matches;
- Get more information about the tournament: the list of participants, standings, rules, Parimatch dota 2 bonuses (different championships means different level of motivation. Competitions with big prizes attract more attention);
- Find the recorded streams of past matches and broadcasts of future ones.
How to properly select Dota 2 matches
Matchmaking is an important aspect to pay attention to. Take a closer look at the following points:
- The priority of the match. Ask yourself the question, “Is the upcoming match important to the team or not?” If the match does not affect the tournament position, the club may not play at full strength. Perhaps the team will be testing new Parimatch Dota 2 strategies, which will affect the quality of the game;
- study the rules of the championship. If teams from different regions meet, the server, on which the teams will play, is of key importance. One team may have a low ping, the other – the high. In Parimatch Dota 2 strategy, fractions of a second can decide the outcome of the meeting, and any delay is bad;
- DDoS attacks. Almost no team is immune to DDoS-attacks, but more often it is the teams of Tier-2 and Tier-3 (less professional) level. When choosing matches to bet on Dota 2 this point should be taken into account.
Social networks of players and teams. In social networks, you can find out about possible substitutions in the line-up, about the transfer of matches, about the physical and psychological state of players. Study the inner “kitchen” of the team, get more information about trainings.
Strategies and types of bets on Dota 2
In the discipline Dota 2 there is a huge number of types of bets. The untrained reader can get confused in all the variety, so in this chapter we will consider the main types of bets.
Win or Draw (1×2)
A common form of betting in Dota 2, where the bettor should prefer one of the teams. Parimatch Dota 2 predictions advise to pay attention to the following points:
- The form of the team. Look at the latest results of the team. If there are solid losses, then betting on this club is not recommended.
- The number of games. It often happens that the team plays several matches a day. After grueling encounters, the level of concentration and performance of the players drops, which affects the decisive games. If the team plays the third match in a day, it is better to refuse from the bet.
- Player experience. In cybersport, the substitution of players is a popular phenomenon. If a team hasn’t played their current lineup for even a month, they will have communication problems (this is especially true for international lineups). The optimal period to get used to it is 3-5 months.
What is important to remember?
There is always a Parimatch Dota 2 risk, don’t rush to make a bet and don’t “win back”. Impulsive betting on a large amount can lead to losing money. Don’t be seduced by attractive odds. In eSports, it’s rare to get a quote higher than 1.90.
Bet minimal amounts until you get the hang of it and know how to determine the balance of power and the chances of profit. Don’t consider live betting Dota 2 Parimatch as a way to make money. Bet as much as you are willing to lose. Dota 2 can be very unpredictable, so you should always be prepared for the unexpected.